Don’t be a stranger. Please contact us or stop by if you are in the neighbourhood
Journalist/content writer – France
Do you want to be a part in creating the world’s most engaging content? Are you a French native and an amazing headline writer – with a talent for analysis and data? Then you might be the perfect match for our international team of brilliant editors.
Newsner.com is one of the fastest growing publicists in the world, specialized in production for social media. In only 3 years we’ve grown from a small Swedish start-up to one of the largest publishers on Facebook, creating some of the world’s most engaging articles and videos in 2017.
Besides from Swedish, English and Spanish we now operate in almost 20 languages, generating a total of more than 50 million unique visitors every month.
In 2017 we launched Newsner on the French market and currently attract 600.000 unique visitors every week.
Now we’re ready for the next step and are looking for an exceptional editor to help strengthen our ambitious team and lead our expansion in France.
• Translate, adapt and package Newsner articles and video scripts for the French market.
• Publish videos, articles and images on Newsner.com as well as directly on Facebook.
• Lead the regional team of freelance writers and editors on the French market.
• As an editor for Newsner you’ll work closely with our freelance team around the world as well as our creative team in Stockholm.
We’re looking for a:
• Native French speaker or equivalent, spoken and written. Fluency in these additional languages may be considered strong assets: English, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese and German. Please note that language skills may be put to a written test.
• Talented writer with a background in digital journalism able to work through a high speed and intense environment, juggling several deadlines at a time.
• Humble person who’s always prepared to re-examine traditional ways of doing journalism, seeking new creative ways of working.
• A passion for and extensive understanding of social media, especially Facebook.
• Passionate about engaging readers with compelling content and has a natural feel for writing amazing headlines.
• Experience from WordPress, Photoshop and Premiere are considered a plus.
• Experience and interest of data-driven content creation and strong analytical skills.
Newsner.com is run by N365 Group, a Swedish content marketing agency specialized in native advertising. Since the start in 2011 we’ve expanded from our office in Stockholm and are now holding offices in all the Nordic capitals as well as the UK. In 2018 we’re launching new offices in New York and Berlin.
We’re currently around 65 employees in total, besides from a vast team of freelance writers from around the world.
Please apply as soon as possible Christian Ström – [email protected].
We are constantly processing applications, with the appointment to be filled as soon as possible. Note that the position will include working partly from our office office in Stockholm.