N365 is an independent content marketing agency, providing engaging content in both digital and print media.
Founded in Sweden in 2011, opened up in the UK in 2016, N365 is now looking to grow our London office and take it to the next step. We are looking for a Country Manager that can help exciting new journey, beginning ASAP.
Our modern headquarters in the heart of the Swedish capital Stockholm is made up of 50+ dynamic and creative media professionals – we seek to achieve the same exciting environment in our London office within a few short years.
So, who are N365?
We run brilliant advertorials, i.e. articles for products and services designed to lead to conversions, such as new customers or purchases, using data-driven optimization of our content. Over the years, we have worked with clients such as SAS, Gore-Tex, Citroen, Oxfam, most major gaming companies, and dozens more.
We’re proud of our culture of a flat organization where everyone’s working as a team, everyone’s opinion matters, and new ideas and initiatives are always welcome.
As Country Manager for N365 U.K., you will oversee and be responsible for this entity. You’ll report to the CEO of N365, and will be located at Mediaplanet’s London office. The assignment is for a period of one year, but may be extended upon mutual agreement.
The ideal candidate needs to be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company in the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission, long term goals – and do all this while maintaining and implementing the essential N365 culture.
We are looking for someone who takes on new responsibilities with curiousity and effectiveness. You should feel confident, and have a record, of leading both internal team members and external processes to reach set goals.
As a person you are prestigeless, innovative, independent and structured. You should also enjoy working in a high pace and have the ability to work purposefully towards achieving a common goal.
- Develop and execute the company’s business development strategies in order to attain the goals of Caybon and N365
- Develop and maintain relationships with all partners
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, present and follow local annual forecasts, budgets and cash flow
- Hire, train, delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of employees, providing guidance and motivation to drive performance
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated and that they are followed at all times