N365 Group is a leading, global content agency driven by generating measurable results for our clients by providing the most effective advertising solutions on the market. We have local offices in Stockholm, London, Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki, Berlin and New York, but work with clients and campaigns all over the world.
We are especially strong amongst clients who value direct performance, like LeoVegas, Unibet, Plan International and Weight Watchers.
In 2020, we won Agency of the Year in the content agency category (organized by Regi Sweden) and have also been appointed as a Facebook Premium Partner.
We are growing rapidly and going through a global expansion phase. We are in the process of opening our US office and are looking for talented people who want to join us in creating our next success story, similar to what we have already achieved in other markets.
We have been running campaigns in the US since 2018 and with our new physical presence we want to scale up, so we are looking for our first Key Account Manager to take the lead in the US market.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving and expanding our new business in the US by creating long-term relationships with new clients. With our strong experience in performance driven campaigns, you will be focusing on iGaming, but over time help us find other successful industries to work with in the US market. We have found industries like finance, charities and e-commerce successful in other markets and are likely to explore this in US as well.
You will independently prospect and find new contact areas with potential customers, to build up your own pipeline and client base. To be successful in this role, you will need to be social, flexible, responsible, high-performing and with a positive attitude. Your personal drive should include a strong interest in sales-oriented business and a passion for sales in general.
We believe successful relationships are created through professional, unbiased advice to our clients, based on their particular situation and KPIs. Which is why we work with most publishers and media platforms out there, to always find the most effective combination of media.
What will you be doing?
- Find and onboard new clients by approaching them and proposing effective advertising solutions, tailored to their needs
- From start to finish, you will sell, plan media and project manage campaigns. You will do this together with a team of local editors, video editors, programmatic and social media experts
- Upsell by advising the client on potential new media placements and advertising solutions. We place a strong emphasis on long-term relationships with our clients. In many cases, we initiate collaborations with campaigns in a single market that are often extended to other markets and media channels. Once they are onboarded, your role is to work with the client and coordinate internally. Which is why great importance is placed on your sense of responsibility, professionalism and that you are both creative and performance orientated.
- You will be reporting to your manager in the Stockholm office, but be based in our New York office.
- The role may involve a number of trips annually, to relevant trade shows or similar events.
- 4+ years of experience as an Account Manager in Media Sales or iGaming and with a successful track record in converting sales into deals.
- A good understanding of the digital media landscape, experience of selling advertising campaigns for Facebook and Programmatic is highly valued.
- You have a good knowledge of how digital campaigns are evaluated and are well acquainted with relevant key figures such as CPA, CPC, CTR, etc.
- As a person you are goal orientated, inspire confidence and are good at establishing relationships with your customers.
- You are capable of decisive and effective decision-making in a time pressured environment.
- Someone that really enjoys resolving problems and demonstrates high levels of resilience, self-motivation and flexibility.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of how to translate the client’s brief & objectives into a creative advertising solution.
What we offer
N365 Group is a flat organization, which means that instead of sticking to a hierarchical structure, we prefer to work as a team to help each other and the company develop. We do not believe in long processes, but instead place great emphasis on our own responsibility and planning, so that everyone develops in the best possible way. There are many developmental opportunities, and as the company’s business and size is ever increasing, there is no limit to how far you and we might have come in one or two years.
Joining the team at N365 Group
For further information or answers to any questions you may have, contact Diana Bude at [email protected] or on +46 733-70 13 37.