Do you have previous experience of digital journalism or paid social and want to join a (if we may say so ourselves) fun, friendly and driven team at a leading global content agency? If the answer to all the above is yes, you might just be our new Native Advertising Editor! 🚀
N365 Group is going through a global expansion phase and growing rapidly. That’s why we’re looking for talented people to join our US team and help write the next successful chapter of our story. ⭐
The Native Advertising Editor will work from our NYC Office (10010) with the flexibility to work a hybrid at home / in office schedule.
Who are we looking for?
Someone to come on board as an editor to work on our native advertising campaigns designed to drive conversions, like purchases or sign-ups, using data-driven optimization of content.
You will be writing engaging articles for digital magazines, producing ads and managing campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok.
We know from experience that if you have a background in digital journalism or have worked with paid social, you’re already equipped for this task and will enjoy the thrill.
If you feel at home in fast paced environments and like to learn new things, you’ll settle right into the world of native advertising.
Haven’t heard of N365 Group? Here’s what you need to know
Simply put, N365 Group is a leading global content agency focused on generating measurable results for our clients by providing the most effective advertising solutions on the market.
With offices in 5 countries (Stockholm, London, Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki, Berlin and New York) and clients all over the world, you’ll be working at an innovative, fast-paced company with smart people that are passionate about their work.
We are especially competitive amongst clients who value direct performance, like Chefs Plate, Resorts Casino, X2 Performance, American Express and Weight Watchers.
In 2020 we won Agency of the Year in Sweden in the content agency category, and we have several nominations and one win in Native Advertising Awards. We’re very proud of these achievements, but we’re far from done 🚀
What will your day-to-today look like?
- Work with small- and large-scale customers across different industries.
- Write engaging articles with focus on campaign KPI:s.
- Produce ads with high engagement rates, mostly for paid social.
- Edit images in Adobe (don’t worry – training is provided if you need it!)
- Work continuously with real-time optimization to achieve campaign goals.
- Develop new strategies and ideas to creatively optimize campaigns.
- Report data and insights to clients on a weekly – or sometimes – daily basis.
- Share results and insights with the team.
- Responsible for client relationships together with Account Managers.
- Collaborate closely with fellow editors and Account Managers on new business proposals.
What you bring to the table…
- Experience in digital journalism and/or paid social.
- You’re a team player. Working well as part of a team and helping others are crucial components of our success.
- Comfortable writing and working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Humble and not afraid to reconsider the status quo to help develop our business.
- Like and understand social media, especially Facebook. Being able to write engaging and interesting headlines is considered an asset.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility. You should also be prepared to perform tasks outside your main duties – we work in a constantly evolving industry, so sometimes this is necessary.
Why do you want to work with us?
N365 Group has a flat organizational structure, and by flat we mean FLAT! We work as a team to help each other, and the company to grow and firmly believe that anyone at N365 Group can and should voice their ideas – regardless of who they are talking to.
It’s not all about work, we actually have a lot of fun together. We go for a drink after work, or train for a 10k run, and at our annual conference we get the chance to meet up with all the friendly faces from the international offices. Highlights have been visits to Berlin, Croatia and skiing in the Swedish mountains. And trust us, this is always a lot of fun 🥳
There are many opportunities for personal development, and we’re constantly growing as a company, so there are no limits to how far we can go in just a year or two. And hey, it doesn’t matter how many years of work you have behind you – your personality, mindset and attitude are the most important things to us. We can always teach you the rest! 🤗
Does this sound like the right job for you? Awesome! Apply here: