Do you have previous experience of media sales and want to join a (if we may say so ourselves) fun, friendly and driven team at a leading global content agency? If the answer to all the above is yes, you might just be our new Senior Account Executive! 🚀
N365 Group is going through a global expansion phase and growing rapidly. That’s why we’re looking for talented people to join our US team and help write the next successful chapter of our story. ⭐
The Senior Account Executive Role will work from our NYC Office (10010) with the flexibility to work a hybrid at home / in office schedule.
Who are we looking for?
Someone to come onboard and take responsibility for expanding our client base by creating long-term relationships with new clients.
The role requires a high level of energy and a can-do flexible attitude. Do people describe you as responsible, high-performing, positive and social? Then it’s a match!
With our extensive experience in performance driven campaigns, you will be focused on prospecting industries where we have a strong track record, like gambling, finance, charities, and e-commerce.
Your motivation should include a strong interest in sales-oriented business and a passion for hunting new business. You will independently prospect and find new potential customers to build up your own pipeline and client base.
Haven’t heard of N365 Group? Here’s what you need to know.
Simply put, N365 Group is a leading global content agency focused on generating measurable results for our clients by providing the most effective advertising solutions on the market.
With offices in 5 countries (Stockholm, London, Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki, Berlin and New York) and clients all over the world, you’ll be working at an innovative, fast-paced company with smart people that are passionate about their work.
We are especially competitive amongst clients who value direct performance, like Chefs Plate, Resorts Casino, X2 Performance, American Express and Weight Watchers.
In 2020 we won Agency of the Year in Sweden in the content agency category, and we have several nominations and one win in Native Advertising Awards. We’re very proud of these achievements, but we’re far from done 🚀
What will your day-to-today look like?
- You will independently prospect and onboard new clients by approaching them and proposing our bespoke advertising solutions. This will be your primary task and responsibility for the first year.
- From concept to completion – you will sell, plan media and upsell. You will be part of a team consisting of local editors, video editors, programmatic and social media experts.
- Upsell by advising the client on potential ways of enhancing the effects of the campaign. We place a strong emphasis on long-term relationships with our clients. In many cases, we launch new collaborations with campaigns on a single market, that are often extended to several additional markets and media channels.
- Once clients are onboarded, your role is to manage the line of communication with the client and coordinate internally. Which is why huge importance is placed on your sense of responsibility and professionalism. You need to be both creative and performance orientated.
- You will be reporting to your International Sales Manager in the Stockholm office. But you are based in our New York office together with the US Country Manager and the rest of the US team.
- Occasionally you might need to travel.
What you bring to the table…
- 2+ years of experience in media sales with a successful track record in converting sales into deals. You love sales and the hunting element of the sales process.
- A good understanding of the digital media landscape. Previous experience selling advertising campaigns on Facebook and Programmatic is highly valued.
- Someone that really enjoys resolving issues and demonstrates high levels of resilience, self-motivation and flexibility.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of how to translate the client’s brief & objectives into a creative advertising solution.
- You know how digital campaigns are evaluated and are well acquainted with relevant key terms like CPA, CPC, CTR.
- People would describe you as goal orientated, that you inspire confidence and are good at establishing relationships.
- Capable of decisive and effective decision-making in time sensitive environments.
Why do you want to work with us?
N365 Group has a flat organizational structure, and by flat we mean FLAT! We work as a team to help each other and the company grow and firmly believe that anyone at N365 Group can and should voice their ideas – regardless of who they are talking to.
It’s not all about work, we actually have a lot of fun together. We go for a drink after work, or train for a 10k run, and at our annual conference we get the chance to meet up with all the friendly faces from the international offices. Highlights have been visits to Berlin, Croatia and skiing in the Swedish mountains. And trust us, this is always a lot of fun 🥳
There are many opportunities for personal development, and we’re constantly growing as a company, so there are no limits to how far we can go in just a year or two. And hey, it doesn’t matter how many years of work you have behind you – your personality, mindset and attitude are the most important things to us. We can always teach you the rest! 🤗
Does this sound like the right job for you? Awesome! Apply here: