For over 70 years the Norwegian Refugee Council, NRC, has helped people who have been forced to flee their country. Now they are starting operations in Sweden and have chosen N365 as their PR and Social Media Agency.
NRC Refugee Support Sweden is part of the NRC, an international organization that helps people flee around the world. N365’s mission is to get the organisation to grow on Facebook in Sweden and support their Swedish press work.
“We are very happy and proud that NRC has chosen to work with us. Our data-driven way of working with stories concerned has made us Sweden’s largest publisher on Facebook and now we are looking forward to using that knowledge to help NRC grow here in Sweden,” said Johan Rikner, CEO, N365.
The goal of NRC’s work in Sweden is to find new members who, through donations, help the organisation in its work in crisis zones around the world. NRC also wants to disseminate information and knowledge of people in flight.
“Support from, among other things, individuals allowed us to help more than seven million people flee from war and conflict last year. We hope we can continue to help people in need, and we believe that the Swedish people want to contribute to this. Together with N365, we want to share knowledge and news about what we do and how people can help,” said Harriet Rudd, Head of the Social Services Department of the NRC.
Short facts about the NRC:
- Started after World War II and has since been working to help people flee.
- Works in 31 countries and helps people with food, shelter, clean water, legal aid and education.
- Helps to prepare Norcap, which consists of 900 experts from different countries, ready to assist the UN and other organizations in humanitarian crises.
- Globally, 90 percent of NRC’s costs – goes to their mission.
- Helped 6.8 million people worldwide in 2016.
Read more: http://www.nrc.se